2023/09/13 --- New release iventoy-1.0.19
What is iVentoy
iVentoy is an enhanced version of the PXE server.
With iVentoy you can boot and install OS on multiple machines at the same time through the network.
iVentoy is extremely easy to use, without complicated configuration, just put the ISO file in the specified location and select PXE boot in the client machine.
iVentoy supports x86 Legacy BIOS, IA32 UEFI, x86_64 UEFI and ARM64 UEFI mode at the same time.
iVentoy support 110+ common types of OS (Windows/WinPE/Linux/VMware) (list)。
- Simple to use (Get Started)
- Cross-platform, can run in both Windows and Linux.
- Specially optimized for PXE scenarios, with flexible functions.
- Directly boot ISO files, no extraction needed.
- Native boot menu style for Legacy & UEFI
- Directory layout corresponded boot menu.
- Supports Legacy BIOS and IA32/X86_64/ARM64 UEFI mode.
- Supports 110+ common types of OS (Windows/WinPE/Linux/VMware)
- System or ISO level boot password protection.
- Multiple devices to install different OSs at the same time.
- Can work together with third-part DHCP server. Notes
- Device filtering by MAC address.
- Support querying MAC address filtering status.
- Support MAC address attribution query.
- Client device information. (Manufacture, product name etc.)
- Directly get ISO internal files with HTTP.Notes
- File Injection feature. Notes
- Auto run script injection feature. Notes
- Windows auto installation supported. Notes
- Linux auto installation supported. Notes
- Variables Expansion supported for install script Notes
- Automatically solve the driver missing during Linux installation.